The CrossFit Coach will lead members through CrossFit exercise routines in a group setting while ensuring that the safety of the members is not compromised. Coaches should be energetic, knowledgeable, and required to be a part of the BOCO CrossFit community.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Prior CrossFit experience required
- CrossFit Level 1 certification
- Additional fitness certifications a plus
- Knowledge of strength and conditioning, Olympic weightlifting, body weight movements, mobility, and nutrition
- Effective presentation and listening skills
- Ability to communicate and adapt to athlete’s needs
- Superior ability to establish relationships and confidence with athletes
Thin & Healthy’s Total Solution coaches must help motivate members and facilitate our weight loss program. Compassion is a must for this position. Thin & Healthy’s Total Solution exists to teach you a lifestyle so you’ll never need to lose weight again. The Thin & Healthy program focuses on 3 core areas which include: Motivation, Movement, and Healthy Food Education.
- Adhere to all company fundamentals
- Attend all mandatory meetings and training
- Dress professionally according to Thin & Healthy’s Total Solution® guidelines
- Demonstrate Core Values and memorize Vision, Mission, Purpose
- Be positive, cheerful, and motivating to members and staff.
- Proactively market programs both internally and externally
- Make marketing contacts daily
- Book internal appointments
- Utilize leads by implementing daily phone activity
- Collect buddy names by generating new, fresh leads
- Complete a daily production sheet and verbally report stats at the end of each shift
- Be active in the community – lunch and learns, health fairs, etc…
- Build relationships with members, prospects, and those in our community
- Lead 20/30 FastTrack Seminars
- Lead check-ins for the 20/30 participants
- Fill out pre-qualification forms for our 20/30 FastTrack Program.
- Talk goal weight, goal date, and reason with every weigh-in.
- Administer weight loss program individually with members.
- Maintain contact with participants (20/30) and members via text, phone, email, etc…
The Personal Trainer provides customized fitness programs to our members while educating and guiding them through cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and attaining a healthier lifestyle. Clients sign up with a trainer to be motivated, educated, and held accountable while working towards and maintaining their fitness goals. By definition, a personal trainer is a fitness professional possessing the knowledge, skills and abilities for safe and effective exercise and fitness program design, instruction and assistance for the purpose of reaching personal health and fitness goals. This career path has a much higher profile than ever before and we are committed to assisting our dedicated and driven staff members in the development of their skills and professional growth.
Expectations & Responsibilities
- Punctuality and preparedness for all appointments and meetings
- Passion for fitness and coaching others with purpose while providing excellent customer service
- Ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
- Desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through proper cardiovascular, flexibility, and resistance exercise
- Knowledge of anatomy, functional exercise, basic nutrition, and basic exercise science
- Conduct Fitness Assessments according to club’s protocol
- Educate members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Ability to design exercise programs tailored to the needs of each individual client
- Ability to demonstrate and teach exercises while providing feedback on technique
- Ability to execute individual fitness program in a safe and effective manner
- Understanding of the importance in maintaining accurate and current client files
- Dedication to personal integrity and personal health and fitness
- Willingness to uphold protocol and policies
- Attend staff meetings and training
- Generate leads through multiple sources including: floor coverage, community outreach, phone calls, and referrals
- Promote services and sell personal training programs and services
- Remain current on certifications and new trends in industry
- Current CPR/AED Certification and basic First Aid knowledge (short grace period is offered)
- Current Nationally Recognized Personal Trainer Certification (short grace period is offered)
Group Fitness Instructors lead members, in a group environment through a pre-arranged format of exercises. The format is designed to enhance overall fitness, strength and endurance, while ensuring the safety of members is not compromised. The Group Fitness Instructor is responsible for creating the class format and providing appropriate music.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Atleast 6 months of Group Fitness experience is preferred
- Knowledge of safe exercise technique and group exercise principles
- Knowledge of basic physiology and body mechanics
- Positive and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot audio equipment
- Group Fitness certification by ACE, AFAA, ACSM
- Current CPR certification and basic first aid training is required but may be provided
- Physical demands include, but are not limited, to the ability to lift weights, bending, squatting, jumping, running, reaching, walking, hopping, spinning and kicking.
The Front Desk attendant is responsible for making the first impression with both members and prospective members. They maintain our high standard of customer service. They facilitate all departments of the club and operations. They help members meet their goals by identifying their specific needs and making the appropriate recommendations for products and services. This position entails working the juice bar, housekeeping, membership sales and services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with members
- Maintain a clean and sanitized environment
- Attend mandatory meetings and training
- Be positive, cheerful and motivating to members and staff
- Daily cleaning duties (sweep, clean equipment, maintain clean locker rooms, etc)
- Wash, dry, and fold towels
- Operate tanning beds as well as clean beds and tanning rooms
- Ensure every member checks in and has photo on file
- Professionally present facility to prospective members
- Take time to understand and fulfill the needs of members
- Accurately complete membership agreements with all required signatures and fields
- Professionally handle member complaints, billing issues, etc
- Operate smoothie bar
- Operate Point of Sale system, accurately entering all sales
- Complete all opening and closing procedures when necessary
- Report to shift on time and ready to work
- Provide support to all departments as needed